- > Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
ORDERS, PAYMENT AND PRICING
- All orders are paid in full via the available online payment methods prior to work commencing
- Once payment is received an email will be sent to confirm all details and a second email to confirm an estimated delivery date
- Copper & Silk reserves the right to discontinue items without notice
DAMAGES AND RETURNS
- All items listed on the copperandsilk.com website or any Copper & Silk literature as “made to order”, “made to your specification” or “bespoke” are non-returnable, unless received damaged. Refunds can only be authorised in this case. All online sales are final. Copper & Silk does not accept liability to replace incorrectly placed orders. Replacement goods will be issued at Copper & Silk's discretion.
- In the event of customers receiving damaged, incorrect or missing goods, and where liable, Copper & Silk will endeavor to rectify the situation as promptly as possible by replacement. Please help us by following the below procedure:
- All damages and shortages must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of goods. Please include a photograph of damaged item and packaging with a returns form which are available on request
- A replacement order will be sent upon receipt of a completed returns form
- Copper & Silk does not accept any liability for loss, damage or unavailability of materials or products supplied by customers, e.g. fabrics
- All lighting accessories, lighting components and fabrics can be returned to receive a full refund provided the goods are in a re-saleable condition and in the case of fabrics have not been cut. Custom lampshades are non-returnable (see above re. "made to order" goods.)
- It is the customer’s responsibility to return any goods safely and at their expense.
- Goods returned damaged will be documented and the customer will be contacted informing them if they are still eligible for a refund.
- Orders for items listed on the copperandsilk.com website or any Copper & Silk literature as “made to order”, “made to your specification” or “bespoke” cancelled once manufacture is under way will be subject to a 30% refund for proforma accounts at the management’s discretion. Goods returned for reasons of unsuitability will be accepted at the management’s discretion. Where goods are accepted for return, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure that they are received in a saleable condition and any damage sustained will be charged back to the customer.
- Copper & Silk is unable to accept items for re-stocking later than 60 days from date of invoice.
UK SHIPPING NOTES
- All orders are dispatched from our Head Office in London.
- UK Deliveries - All prices quoted are for delivery from our London premises. Standard UK deliveries are on an overnight service on a stated day only. The mainland UK delivery charge is a minimum of £7.00 plus VAT and includes insurance and packing.
- Delivery of large lights and other vulnerable items is by quotation. Crating charges may apply.
- Special deliveries to other addresses or at specific times are by arrangement and at extra cost.
- For full list of areas covered within the UK mainland visit our courier's website, Interlink Express